Wayward and Mission Theatre Companies are thrilled to team up to bring The Ghost Train by Arnold Ridley to the Minnesota Transportation Museum! This sometimes spooky and often hilarious tale follows a group of unlikely companions who find themselves unexpectedly stranded in a desolate train station just outside of Rockland, Maine. Local legend tells of an ominous and deadly force that haunts those there parts. Will our band of unlikely heroes live to tell the tale of the haunted locomotive? We are delighted to partner with the historic Minnesota Transportation Museum providing the backdrop for this creepy comedy.
This season is all about the Flip of the Coin – how seemingly small events can make a huge impact. We will be presenting three diverse shows throughout 2017.
- We are thrilled to be partnering with Wayward Theatre Company to present The Ghost Train. What do you do when your are stuck in a haunted train depot with a bunch of strangers? | March/April at the MN Transportation Museum.
- Classical director Penelope Parsons-Lord returns with a fresh take on the Bard’s classic tale of Romeo & Juliet. She asks how can hate becomes so ingrained in our society that we don’t know why we hate, we just do. | June at the Crane Theater
- Fall Show TBD
Mission Theatre Company (MTC) is a growing theatre company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Originating in 2008, the company produces theatre that is entertaining and thought-provoking. In 2011, the company relocated to Minnesota to pursue the creation of a professional company in Minneapolis.
- Collaboration over Competition
- Inclusion of Diverse Participants
- Creating the Company as a Viable Business and
- Creating Theatrical Experiences