This season is all about the Flip of the Coin – how seemingly small events can make a huge impact. We will be presenting three diverse shows throughout 2017.
- We are thrilled to be partnering with Wayward Theatre Company to present The Ghost Train. What do you do when your are stuck in a haunted train depot with a bunch of strangers? | March/April.
- Classical director Penelope Parsons-Lord returns with a fresh take on the Bard’s classic tale of Romeo & Juliet. She asks how can hate becomes so ingrained in our society that we don’t know why we hate, we just do. | June at the Crane Theater
- We will be presenting our fourth collaboration with Sam Graber – I Brought You Flowers is a look at revenge and redemption in early 90’s Poland | November.
Mission Theatre Company (MTC) is a growing theatre company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Originating in 2008, the company produces theatre that is entertaining and thought-provoking. In 2011, the company relocated to Minnesota to pursue the creation of a professional company in Minneapolis.
- Collaboration over Competition
- Inclusion of Diverse Participants
- Creating the Company as a Viable Business and
- Creating Theatrical Experiences